The small print…
-Payment for services and instruction must be made through Paypal prior to scheduling a session, attunement, or instruction. When payment is received, the client/student will be contacted to schedule. You do not need a Paypal account, and I will not see your payment information. (If you are unable to pay through Paypal, please email email@example.com to discuss alternate payment arrangements.)
-In-person payments are accepted only for the balance of a full-length Chios session, or by prior arrangement. An in-person payment must be made by cash or credit card. Sorry, no personal checks.
-Once an appointment is scheduled, if I am unable to keep the appointment, I will contact you to attempt to reschedule. If we are unable to reschedule, a full refund will be given; if we are able to reschedule, there is no refund.
* If the client/student is unable to keep the appointment, if you contact me 24 hours or more before your scheduled time and we are unable to reschedule, you will receive a full refund; if we are able to reschedule, no refund will be given.
* If you contact me less than 24 hours but more than 6 hours prior to your scheduled time and we are unable to reschedule, you will receive a refund of 50% of what you have paid.
* If you contact me fewer than 6 hours prior to your scheduled time and we are unable to reschedule, there will be no refund.
* A no-show for an appointment will result in no refund and a $25 additional charge. (In the case of a no-show due to an emergency, the additional charge may be waived, but no refund will be issued.)
–Once a student has received their attunement for their chosen level, or instruction has begun in the case of the student choosing to forgo an attunement, if the student chooses to stop instruction, no refund will be given. (Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances.)
* If the student has prepaid for all three levels and stops instruction during Level 1 or 2, a refund will be given for the levels that have not yet been started, at the amount of $40 per level.
-Once a session, attunement, or level of instruction has been completed, no refunds will be issued under any circumstance.